Monday 17 June 2013

Cheating mail from 15440881@users.siol.net


from: Oil <15440881@users.siol.net>
reply-to: ritapetrov101@wss-id.org
to:
date: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:18 PM
subject:
mailed-by: users.siol.net


Subject : blank

Body :

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Rita Petrov, I am married to late Dr. Yuri Petrov who was an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in the year 2001 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. We were married for Seventeen years with a daughter (Lillian)who later died in an Automobile accident. Before the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my Matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars with a Bank in England whose name is withheld Until we open up communication, this money is still with the Bank till date.
Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next Couple of  Months due to My cancer problem. the one that disturbs me most is my inability to move Around and Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Charitable organization or a Trusted Person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband Before his death. I don’t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the Bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and i want you to know that With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank where you shall reach them and i will also issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High Court Of Justice here in Russia that will prove you to be a beneficiary of this fund while I want you and your organization to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd, My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein while am Hoping to receive your urgent reply.

Have a Blessed Day.
Email:  ritapetrov101@wss-id.org
Your Beloved Sister
Mrs.Rita Petrov..

__________________________________________________________________________

Please share you comments here, your comments are very important because it will cause to increase the visibility of the blog and so it will help more people to get saved from such cheats.You can take action by marking such mails as "Report phishing".If you do not have a Gmail account, but would like to report a Gmail user who is sending phishing messages, fill out this form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discuss your concern about such emaisl/sms/calls